Overview and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the preparation of pre-production materials for shipping; organizing, labeling, copying and obtaining approvals.
- Coordinating the processing of material starting with the creation of the EMR through final checking.
- Delivering required material to the network and to the Animation Director for slugging; scheduling track reading; preparing sheets from track reading; gathering needed material for sheet timing and for checking; collecting material for the checker. Organizing and maintaining systems for monitoring production flow of assigned shows.
- Setting up files, keeping a log of start/completion dates of production progress, labeling materials clearly and neatly with all necessary information.
- Confirming shipments to overseas animation studios (via ICS and electronic upload) using proper confirmation forms.
- Tracking the progress of assigned shows and flagging potential problems and delays for the Production Manager and the Line Producer.
- Reading and responding to internal and overseas production faxes and e-mails in a timely manner.
- Completing script and storyboard breakdowns for models, props and background designs.
- Monitoring distribution of Network materials including rough storyboard, EMR, and black and white shipped materials.
- Assisting on special projects for festivals, awards and network promotions.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, familiarity with internet and email.
- Knowledge of FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment.
- Good time management skills; good multi-tasker.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed