- Provides general assistance to production employees, artists, coordinators, production managers and producers.
- Responsible for basic office duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and scheduling.
- Assist in the preparation of production materials.
- Organize the production unit’s files.
- Properly file, label, and arrange correspondence, invoices, recorded media, folders and all pre- production materials.
- Assist managers, producers, and coordinators throughout production.
- Assist in the creation of various documents, files, orders, scripts, and research material.
- Collect and distribute correspondence and production materials.
- Complete all design breakdowns.
- Copy storyboards, model packs and background layouts.
- Copy, scan and paste up artwork for model packs.
- Type and paste up storyboard dialogue and storyboard direction.
- Print and collate color models for shipment and distribution.
- Scan and copy painted backgrounds and other color material for archiving and/or shipment.
- Prepare domestic and overseas shipping documents.
- Type, send and follow up on documents emailed, or any materials shipped to the network.
- Arrange for pick-up and/or delivery of materials.
- Assist casting director; serve as backup for recording.
- Order and maintain production supplies.
- Assist on special projects.
- Help out wherever it’s needed.