Overview and Responsibilities
- Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for a Color Stylist for our upcoming show Glitch Techs. Must be available to work in-house in our Burbank studio. We're aiming for an April 9, 2018 start date.
- Receive and understand Color Key assignment from Art Director.
- Ask appropriate questions to understand & complete the task.
- Review storyboard to ensure continuity of color key models.
- Complete all Color Key models.
- Make any changes or revisions and re-submit to Art Director for approval.
- Communicate with Supervisor and Production Coordinator regarding status of work and any problems that arise.
- Ensure quality & style of show is achieved.
- Complete work on schedule.
- BA in Art / Visual Development / Animation / related field, or equivalent experience.
- Preferably, at least one year of relevant experience on a released title.
- Prior experience working on fast-paced animated shows within a professional studio setting.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed