Overview and Responsibilities
- Nickelodeon is looking for a traditional (2D) effects artist / designer / animator for its upcoming animated TV movie Invader Zim! Your style and approach to effects will be the determining factor in our selection.
- Design and animate 2D visual effects
- Primary tool/software will be Photoshop
- Reports into Art Director and Production Manager
- Effects will include lightning, explosions, lazers, and more
- Position is looking to hire ASAP. Will likely run through mid-December, 2017
- Experience with designing and animating 2D effects
- Must have a portfolio that demonstrates VFX designs
- Must have a reel that demonstrates traditional VFX animation
- Must have professional-level knowledge of Photoshop
- Must demonstrate the style of the show: think hit sparks from 2D fighting games and effects from 1990s high-end anime films. The effects should be hard core but organic
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed