Overview and Responsibilities
- Nickelodeon Animation Studio is beginning production on a 2D REBOOT of the classic franchise Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! We are looking for Character Designers who can create original concepts, take direction well from the creative lead, and execute clean-up as well as turnarounds.
- Receive & understand Character Design assignment from Art Director/Design Supervisor.
- Ask appropriate questions to understand & complete the task.
- Review Storyboard to ensure continuity of character designs.
- Complete all character designs.
- Make any changes or revisions and re-submit to Art Director/Design Supervisor for approval.
- Communicate with Design Supervisor & Production Manager regarding status of work and any problems that arise.
- Ensure quality & style of show is achieved.
- Complete work on schedule.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show
- Strong character design and construction/mechanical skills
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware.
- Strong time-management skills
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask a plus
- Relevant drawing experience necessary
- BA in Fine Arts or equivalent work experience highly desired
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed