- At least 2 years’ experience in production
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Pro Tools or other editing software a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Flexibility to shift priorities as needed
- An outgoing, confident personality coupled with good judgement and resourcefulness
- Candidate must be able to thrive and excel in fast-paced, heavy-volume environment; adapting to quickly changing demands and deadlines while keeping a friendly, professional attitude
- Cooperative team player
- Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com by October 18th 2019.
- Please include “Production Audio Coordinator” in the Subject Title.