Overview and Responsibilities
- Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for a Lead FX Artist skilled, among other things, in Maya Fluids, RealFlow, and Nuke.
- Design, animate, light and composite high quality FX into completed shots, design and build expression based FX rigs and build and maintain MEL and Python based tools to support the FX pipeline.
- Complete understanding of Maya dynamics, including particles, nParticles, nCloth, rigid bodies, soft bodies and fluid systems.
- Expertise in Nuke.
- At least 2 years experience working within a 3D production pipeline.
- TV production experiences a plus.
- Advanced knowledge in rendering, including experience using Mental Ray and building Mental Ray shading networks.
- Expertise in Real Flow.
- Knowledge of After Effects CC a plus
- Must be available to work on site in Burbank, CA.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed