Overview and Responsibilities
- Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for a Lighting/Compositing Artist. Extensive knowledge of Maya is required. Strong knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop needed. Nuke knowledge preferred. Lightwave & Harmony experience a plus but not required. Illustration and digital painting skills are a great addition. A good generalist skillset is a big plus. Ideal candidate is approachable and a team player.
- Lighting, rendering, and compositing from Maya based on concepts sent from clients and directors.
- Digital touch-up, sweetening, and paint to finish composites as final art/illustrations.
- Able to work independently using commercial and proprietary lighting, rendering, and compositing tools.
- Able to switch gears quickly onto multiple projects.
- Assist in developing techniques to render the necessary layers with appropriate compositing software and detailed documentation.
- Take direction from the directors to establish suitable work techniques and lighting tools when needed, as well as macros for 2D and 3D software for other team members with detailed documentation explaining tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of and experience with Maya and Nuke software.
- Digital touch-up and painting ability.
- B.A. or B.S. in Animation, or related field preferred, but not required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed