Overview and Responsibilities
- Work to create models for backgrounds and props.
- Create high quality and detailed environment assets based on show requirements.
- Includes being flexible to adapt from one modeling style to another.
- Candidate should have a fundamental knowledge of modeling both organic and hard surface environments, achieving desired aesthetics within the allowed polygon count, and efficiently translate the environments from 2D to 3D.
- Aid in the research, development and implementation of methods and techniques.
- Complete tasks within the time allotted.
- Will be required to build your own hard-surface and organic rigs.
- The Environment Modeler should have 2-4 years of industry experience in film, broadcast, and/or games (Not Mandatory).
- The ideal candidate should be an artist who is experienced in creating environments.
- A great "can do" attitude and open-mindedness to non-traditional solutions is essential.
- We are looking for individuals who have extensive knowledge, experience and skill sets implementing the following into a Maya production pipeline.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed