Overview and Responsibilities
- Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking to hire a Realtime CG Supervisor to work on an untitled original piece of development. This role requires applicants to have advanced working knowledge and experience in realtime pipelines and engines. The ideal candidate is passionate about realtime technologies and animation. The CG Supervisor will oversee the realtime pipeline and workflow, ensuring creative and technical execution expectations are delivered upon.
- Responsible for all technical elements of CG asset creation in a realtime production setting, with the ability to troubleshoot various problems that arise during production.
- Oversee the setup of each UE4 project, and create guidelines and procedures around workflow within the engine.
- Supervise asset creation from internal and external artists, ensuring all assets are production ready to be used in-engine
- Supervise the Cinematic Director and Lighting TD’s to ensure the vision of the Director is executed
- Work with the Art Director to ensure all CG assets and final look-of-picture achieve a creative and technical quality bar appropriate for the production.
- Extensive background in Unreal Engine
- Extensive within Maya (Modeling, Rigging, and Texturing for realtime)
- Experience working with Perforce or equivalent version control system in a production environment
- Working experience with managing external vendors and asset hand-off.
- Ability to evaluate and resolve technical problems with processes and tools during production.
- Experience with writing UE4 Shaders
- Experience with Motion Capture Software & Systems (Motion Builder, Motive, Optitrack, Vicon)
- Experience with Facial Performance Software & Systems
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed