Overview and Responsibilities
- Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for a Production Designer to craft and lead the visual style on a new animated series. This role will require proficiency in realtime technology, games, and animation. The ideal candidate will create and maintain the style of the show, while being mindful of realtime pipelines and workflows.
- Create and maintain the style of the show
- Work with the CG Supervisor to ensure designs can be creatively and technically executed for realtime
- Review completed assets in engine and ensure any further revisions are implemented
- Oversee workflow to ensure all deadlines are met - manage schedules, deadlines and priorities
- Communicate appropriate creative notes to overseas studio.
- Assist when needed in the layout and design of sets in Engine
- Meet regularly with appropriate production staff to communicate progress of department
- At least 5-7 years experience in an Art Director or Supervisor role.
- Fundamental understanding of form, design, color principles.
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Must possess a clear understanding of how assets work within game engines.
- Should possess a working understanding of Motion Capture technology.
- Must have experience in Animation and/or AAA Games
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed