Overview and Responsibilities
- Receive & understand Character Design assignment from Art Director/Design Supervisor.
- Ask appropriate questions to understand & complete the task.
- Review Storyboard to ensure continuity of character designs.
- Complete all character designs.
- Make any changes or revisions and re-submit to Art Director/Design Supervisor for approval.
- Communicate with Design Supervisor & Production Manager regarding status of work and any problems that arise.
- Ensure quality & style of show is achieved.
- Complete work on schedule.
- Relevant drawing experience necessary
- BA in Fine Arts or equivalent work experience highly desired
- Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show
- Strong character design and construction/mechanical skills
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware.
- Strong time-management skills
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed