Overview and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the preparation of pre-production materials for shipping; organizing, labeling, and obtaining approvals.
- Coordinating the processing of material starting with the creation of the EMR through final checking.
- Organizing and maintaining systems for monitoring production flow of assigned shows.
- Setting up files, keeping a log of start/completion dates of production progress, labeling materials clearly and neatly with all necessary information.
- Confirming shipments to overseas animation studios.
- Tracking the progress of assigned shows and flagging potential problems and delays for the Production Manager and the Line Producer.
- Reading and responding to internal and overseas production e-mails in a timely manner.
- Completing script and storyboard breakdowns for models, props and background designs.
- Monitoring distribution of Network materials including rough storyboard, EMR, and black and white shipped materials.
- Tracking all pickup lines given from story department and make sure they are implemented into the final shipping animation.
- Assisting on special projects for festivals, awards and network promotions.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, familiarity with internet and email.
- Knowledge of FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment.
- Good time management skills; good multi-tasker and attention to detail is key.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed