Art Director for the Burbank-based character artists.
- Execute and direct Character Art and Illustration.
- Ensure that all team-created artwork translates the attitude and values of the VNCP properties
- Review and critique work submitted by both staff and freelance character artists to ensure high quality of excellence and correct modeling.
- Make certain that all character artwork aligns with both property and business strategies.
- Assist in building relationships between content creators and VNCP.
- Partner with content creators to learn the modeling, styles and attitudes of all VNCP “priority” characters. Share this knowledge with the internal team.
- Maintain an awareness of the VNCP priority properties.
- Develop a pool of talent resources
- Position reports to SVP Character Art and Product Development Design, VNCP Global Creative Group